View Single Post
Old
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
NewHabsEra*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Much Love View Post
I don't normally post here, but after seeing yet ANOTHER proposal thread involving our very own Alexander Perezhogin, it's about time I do.

Honestly guys, it's a COMPLETE JOKE. If you want Perezhogin traded, you didn't watch the playoffs last season. Perezhogin was one of our better players in the playoffs. In fact, that whole line was arguably our best throughout the playoffs. With that said, I'd like to know, fellow Hab fans, why on earth would you want to trade one of our promising young guns? I'm all for making trades and tweaking our team a bit but all I see in proposals is Aebischer, Ribeiro, Souray, the infamous 2nd round pick and Perezhogin. I'm very well aware of the number of chances he missed last season and what not, but the kid is a freakin' rookie, give him a break.

My advice to you guys this year is, kick back, relax, watch this kid play, and don't be so quick to criticize him when he misses a golden opportunity. Do, however, realize that he's still a rookie working his way up the Habs' depth chart.

Real talk.

Well said, your second post but a great one!

Those that want Perez traded obviously know very little about this kid... That would be a Rejean Houle type of move.

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote