View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 06:57 PM
PocketNines
Only a 2 year window

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley83 View Post
That was last year.. Right around the same time you were trashing Jackman in favor of landing the almighty Garrison. Sure I would still love to get rid of Russell in favor of somebody that is willing to battle down low. But given what we have right now I don't think it's too unrealistic to expect our Defensemen to protect their goaltender and engage in a little more confrontation.
1) "trashing Jackman?" WHAT???? Provide a single link. Just one single link. Or come back and admit you made this up (weirdly).
2) Garrison was a perfect target and the Blues made him an offer, so I guess as the guy who first began advocating that last year I look pretty shrewd, eh?
3) It is very easy to turn you around and argue my point, which is as surreal as it is hilarious. I was making fun of the idea that just getting one guy (your idea from the summer) is the answer. Obviously to beat the Kings in the playoffs the whole team will have to play intense, aggressive, in your face hockey. Which, again obviously, this team is capable of doing. They just weren't prepared for the onslaught from LA after a relatively easy San Jose series, and also losing your best player immediately hurts. They weren't mentally tough and collapsed. But you think it was not having a "crease clearer" that cost us in that series, which is ridiculous. So here I argue that the whole team needs to provide it and you're now tyring to convince me I'm right. Thank you.

Gotta run for a bit, back later.