View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 07:01 PM
spudnick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
if you amnesty bryz i really don't like the idea of going after Bernier or Schneider or really any young goalie for that matter as they'll cost a lot (assets) and are unproven so we may end up in the same position or worse (loss of aforementioned assets). Thomas after a year off will probably be garbage and i don't want that trouble maker on the flyers. again i doubt Detroit lets Howard go as they're always a playoff team. Backstrom has had injury problems and emery's performance i believe is a product of playing on a great team and will consequently get a raise for putting up good numbers. I like the idea of getting Hiller, though that is a few years away. Gibson is their goalie of the future so i hightly doubt he remains a duck but he'll most definitely be traded and re-signed (just saying i don't think he'll hit UFA). Miller has been on a gradual decline and doesn't show up for big games and lundqvist, well i'd cream my pants if the flyers got him but he's a ranger for life imo. the organization would fire trots before letting him go.

bob would of been a great stop gap at the very least until going after someone like hiller.

Thanks, that clear things up
What other option is there? Keeping Bryz in not an option as far as I am concerned unless you are fine with inconsistency and sub .900 goaltending for 7 more years