View Single Post
Old
03-11-2013, 11:30 PM
hobarth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkini View Post
A few teams? More like 29 other teams.

Kulemin has more to give. He needs a new center.
So does Kessel need a new center and if there are 29 other teams willing to take on Kule's 2.8 mil. contract then I hope Nonis can find just 1 cause I'm over this waste of talent.

I see a lot of people defending this fellow saying how good he is in the corners winning battles but once he's won the battles what does he do with the puck, he loses it or throws it away, he never ever under no circumstances goes to the opposition's net with or without the puck. Actually I have exagerated, in 25 games Kule has gone to the opposition's net 6.75 times, he even scored from there once this year.

I know RC is expecting him to provide top quality defense but I would also think that Kule should be a lot more involved in the offense. McClement who was signed to provide defense finds his way to the front of the opposition's net once or twice a game, Kule once every 4 games.

Other teams might be interested in Kule but I'm thinking to the tune of a 3rd hoping they can awaken the sleeping giant.

7 goals last year and 2 in 25 games this year, how much of a market can exist for such an amazing level of non-performance.