View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Suits97

vCash: 500
Dynasty League Manager Needed

Hey, Everyone.

I'm in need of one new manager to take over a team in my dynasty league. If you live for fantasy hockey and are looking to challenge yourself against other like minded managers then this league will be for you. The league spans multiple countries with managers from the likes of Canada, America, United Kingdom, Finland and France so the group is quite diverse.

The league is currently in its second year and is a 20 team H2H league with a slightly more advanced category selection than your standard H2H setup. The stats are; Skaters: Goals, Assists, Points, +/-, PPP, SHP, Hits, Blocks and Average Short Handed Time On Ice. For goalies: Wins, GAA, SV, SV% A minor league system exists with a maximum of 22 prospects currently, with an entry draft being held each season for prospects. Pro league rosters are quite deep, 23 players in total. Broken into 3 RW,C,LW, 6D, 1G and 1Util with the remaining 6 spots for the bench. This league very closely mimics the real life NHL. Fantasy experience is an asset but not a requirement.

If you think you would be a good candidate for this position please let me know by emailing me at gdhl_recruitment@yahoo.ca. In the email let me know a bit about yourself; favourite team, player, age, location, why you think you'd be a good fit or whatever. Just get my attention and let me know you're serious because this is not a first come first serve and there is only one position open so you'll need to make your case if you want it.

Thanks to all who apply and good luck!

Last edited by Suits97: 06-15-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Suits97 is offline   Reply With Quote