03-12-2013, 04:43 AM
Phu

vCash: 500
4-2 Sharks
Marleau, Pavelski, Couture, Irwin
Sobotka, Perron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJuxtaposer View Post
The world would be a better place if everyone were as attentive as me.

But anyway, I found a really fun stat: When Murray and Handzus are on the ice together, the Sharks have a Corsi For of 40%. As it turns out, when Handzus is on without Murray, he's got a 48%. When Murray is on without Handzus, he's got a 43%. So as it turns out, Murray is worse than Handzus.

Also, for all them Braun haters, Murray is 38.5% without Braun, 45% with Braun, and Braun is 54% with anyone but Murray. Also notable is the Burish-Murray combination's team-worst 31% and the Desjardins-Murray combination's 36%. Also Demers' 55% without Murray.

But basically, if the Sharks can avoid Murray and the Desjardins-Handzus-Burish line on the ice at the same time, they're all good.

But of course, the easiest solution to this whole problem is to get rid of Murray. I know he's a #6 defenseman, but he really is this big of a problem. I'm beyond done with Larry Robinson for playing him. DW, just get over your ego. Yes, he's paid $2.5M. Yes, he's a veteran. Yes, he's played well in the past. But either ship him out for a 7th if there are any takers, or bench his ass.
Nice work there! I love when my bias is confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturefan39 View Post
Blow. It. Up.
Give. It. A. Rest.

Phu is offline   Reply With Quote