View Single Post
03-12-2013, 07:50 AM
So Long, and Thanks
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Winger98 View Post
Regardless, Tatar/Andersson/Lashoff(!!)/Kindl are getting shots this year and running with them. I hope Holland takes notices and adjusts the lineup accordingly or is able to pawn them off for something big.
Tatar, Lashoff, and Kindl are the keepers, to me at least. Holland likes his home-grown talent, and those guys can play (much to the chagrin of some). Kindl and Lashoff will likely never get past the 2nd pairing, but two big guys who can actually play and came from within seem like they'd stick. Tatar, well, if they get rid of him, I'll have to add another tick in the "Crazy" column; kid's a player, and him and Nyquist on a line with someone like Datsyuk -- or even a speedy, puck retriever like Helm -- would be ridiculous.

Andersson is still a bit of an enigma to me: Is he a solid 3rd/4th line center, or does he have the potential to move up the lineup? Does anyone think he might be groomed to take on the role of Holmstrom? He seems to have some great hand-eye coordination, he's big, and he has some skill; could be just what Dr. Rahmani ordered for a net-front guy going forward. I mean, if he's willing to take the punishment, that's a damned nice niche he could carve for himself.

Last edited by RedMenace: 03-12-2013 at 08:23 AM.
RedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote