View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 08:11 AM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
I'm with you DD.

Too many people can't enjoy that for the first time in years, the Pens finally have two rookies making a big impact. It's early, but if Shero just landed a top four blueliner and a top six winger with late round picks, how the hell can people complain? Seriously?

Bort has the look of a solid bottom pairing guy, Morrow and Harrington I'm pretty sold on their chances of having an impact. DP and Maatta have a high pedigree and are being brought along by two of the finest org in jr hockey. Uher and Archibald have the look of high energy third liners. A lot of people I have talked to really like Blueger and think he has top six skills (haven't seen him play).

The only thing missing is more top end fwd prospects, but I'm still convinced Shero will rectify that this draft and moving fwd.

Shero has created a hell of a farm without the benefit of high picks and the team is just beginning to reap the benefits. He has built the best blueline farm in the league, bar none. He has accumulated a lot of potential solid depth players and his only legit top six fwd prospect is looking promising...

What is there to complain about?

Last edited by Mr Jiggyfly: 03-12-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote