View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 09:13 AM
Chili Pepper

vCash: 500
Cross Roads

We are at a cross roads, and the powers to be need to be very aware that we need to become a solid contenders and not pretenders going forward. Sure we love our hockey, but we need to become a force or owneship will see fan support fade regardless of the marketing effort of B.S., and staff . Perennial loosers of the past such as Windsor, Owen Sound, & Niagara, have turned their teams around, and it is amazing how quickly fans forgot the bad years and have rewarded the teams with solid attendance and support. As a season ticket holder for over 25 years(closer to 30), I have become a League Fan, rather than a Team Fan, this has allowed me to go to games and see rising stars that come into our rink, and not be so disapointed when we did not get the W. I am sure that I am not alone in this view as other fans here I believe have become OHL Fans to make that treak to the Arena a pleasant one...It would be nice to see a championship team here, but like the Loto, the odds are not stacked in our favour. So lets enjoy the entertainment and concentrate on seeing at very low price the rising stars of the future.