View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sommervr View Post
Nobody is saying Seguin would have carried the leafs to the promised land. However right now Seguin is a much more effective player than Kessel and Hamilton looks like be could be a top five defenceman someday.

As for getting over it this is a fan base that still talks about Barilko. Personally I am still not over the Tiger Williams trade. Perhaps you are new at this?
This will go down with the worst of the Ballard trades and that is saying something
As far as Kessel goes he will have the trade albatross around his neck. To further the nautical theme I think he will be a full out Jonah if we get blown out first round or don't make the playoffs.

If Bozak is not here I think there is zero chance he resigns so Kessel has even more overhead than his bad defence.
obviously you aren't old enough to remember the Ballard days. or maybe you're too old and aren't all there anymore?

it appears the Leafs lost this trade, but there are 100 others worse because the return was a lot less than one of the league's elite scorers.

Christ, worst that the Ballard trades...

Patty Lee is offline   Reply With Quote