View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 10:32 AM
KH1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapin Landvogt View Post
Ask yourselves this, and be serious in your analysis...

Do you truly, truly, truly feel Grabner scores more goals and this team has better results if he is getting, say, 16 minutes a night as opposed to 9 or 10???

I mean, we are talking about an incredibly incomplete player and one whose weapons are only put on display a good 15-20% of the time he is playing...

As an aside:
Have noticed something lately that is driving me nuts. Grabner is given the puck and leads the rush, then slows down as he's entering the zone to wait for his teammates to catch up and, while floating, ends up throwing an errand or hardly obtainable pass to one of those charging teammates. While slowing down, this also allows for opponents to get back while the guy dealing with him also manages to find his bearings better.

I find this to be very disappointing.

If I'm the coaching staff, I'm telling him to challenge that defender to the outside every single time. NO exceptions.
You say that as though the Isles top-6 isn't absolutely littered with incomplete players.

Do I think that the Isles would be better served with Grabner playing more minutes, and Kyle Okposo playing fewer? Absolutely.

KH1 is offline   Reply With Quote