View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
At first she walked past me while I was on the track.. But later she was lifting weights in the weight room.
Girls who lift = hot

Just don't compliment her on her squat form

I'm terrible at any and all forms of flirting, but the idea of a pick up line isn't to impress or turn her on, but to get her to laugh. So anything you can say that might make her smile or laugh is good. Or even just smiling and saying hello, and if you see her again, same thing, try and strike up a conversation. Just don't continue to creepily smile or stare at her.

For the most part everything is out of your control, as any girl you're interested in will have to find you attractive, be single, and be in a relatively good mood. But you're not proposing marriage, just saying hello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
Jersey question: I have a green #25 Cam Barker (yeah yeah laugh it up) jersey. Is it possibly to get BArker taken off and Brodin put on? Has anyone had this done before?
Probably. I'd guess either they could take the stitching of the letters out and stitch new ones in, swap out the name bar, or maybe put a new bar over the letters if they were glued on.

Why in the hell did you get a Barker jersey? Lose a bet or something?