View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Up the Irons

vCash: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheikyerbouti View Post
Have we had ten practices yet?

Blaming the coach because a bunch of 18-23 yr old kids aren't showing consistency?

After two dozen games it's obvious he's less offensive than Renney and way over his head?

frustration has lead to insanity imo. Two games ago the tone of the forum seemed to absolve Krueger and blame management, now after a hard fought win where we withstood an onslaught by the best team in hockey the coach is the problem.

Seriously you guys think the coaches effect way more than they actually do. Our team has looked very prepared and motivated this year. You are expecting way too much out of this team which isn't going to be that far out of a playoff spot by the end of the year.
this. 2 dozens games in a weird season. all problems still point to management. If Kruger is the wrong guy, that's managements fault. but, give the guy at least this season and half of the next.

buuuuut. thinking down the road, IF Kruger doesn't work out, then what? I heard Mike Keenan on Tencer last night. I got thinking, could he work here? The coached young teams to the finals. I know you say he didn't work in Calgary, but he was fired by Jerome Iginla (as was Playfair and probably Brent Sutter, too... Iggy runs that organization), which calls into quesiton if it was the right move.

If Kruger doesn't work out, I want a proven coach next. Pat Quinn failed because he was too old. He didn't have the energy to be a coach these days.

Up the Irons is offline   Reply With Quote