View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Lurch

vCash: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by usiel View Post
Seems like a perfect situ with Capitals/Hershey affliation just based on proximity. Definitely the prospect pipeline has thinned out. Might be better next year. Wey on the D side..potentially Wilson. I guess Forsberg is a slight possibility.
The proximity is indeed very nice considering Reading is also very close, but the Caps have not been a good partner with their minor league teams beyond the lack of prospects. The co-coaching debacle this year was not recieved well on the Hershey side of the equation and the just-in-case callups of our players during playoffs last year only to watch them sit the bench was a bit disheartening. I don't think Hunter, Oates, or GMGM could possibly care less about the Bears. When BB was coaching the Caps. we would often see him in the Hershey suite watching games with our GM. He really seemed to care about the organization. GMGM left our cupboards bare this off season so Yingst signs a few free agents on his own to round out our team. Caps are now starting to pick them off our roster too (although I am thrilled that Oleksy is getting a shot).

We understand the AHLs job is to feed the Nhl, but a little support from up top would be nice from time to time. I for one am hoping for an affiliation change.

Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote