View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gord View Post
are you serious? I would argue that in the majority of games the Oilers have been unprepared and not motivated.
this road trip is a perfect example. I don't know when I've seen an Oiler team care as little as this one seemed to, in some of the games. it was brutal.

it's one thing to fight as hard as you can despite not being mature enough or talented enough.
This Oiler bunch lifts their skirts for the opposition on a regular basis.
I think part of it is on Krueger. There have been enough valid quesitons from posters here about his line combinations and use of players that I can see it causing problems on the ice.
Yeah, exactly.

The players know there is no accountability or rhyme or reason to the decisions that get made here. They'd have to be dense not to figure this out. Play your heart out for the team for years for big minutes and you just get traded like Gagner. Have a career year and be the best player on your club like Roli or Penner and get traded for whatever the org can get. Be a hard working player on the team for years and and always willing to improve and get show me contracts like Gagner and perennial rumors you're on the way out.

Seriously why would anybody break their back for a club that doesn't reward commitment to team and when they don't have a clue if they're part of a plan or not?

On the contrast this club identifies guys like Dubnyk, Khabi, Horc, to give long contracts to and to keep.

This org has been bad contract/potential buy out city. At least Katz has money.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote