View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Bronn
Registered Sellsword

vCash: 500
Look like Hunt may have asked for more money for the JDS fight which is what the "Hunt refused the fight" statement from Dana was all about (and he was full of **** since Hunt said he never turned down the fight). He does not specifically mention $$$ in the interview but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/11...-ariel-helwani

Quote:
[UFC 160: Mark Hunt - 'Dana listened, then fixed the problem

UFC Heavyweight Mark Hunt was Ariel Helwani's guest on the MMA Hour today and he explained some of the behind the scenes issues that nearly prevented him from getting a shot at former champ Junior dos Santos at UFC 160. "I just wasn't happy with some of the things that were getting done here. As an employee of a company, I shouldn't be treated the way I was being treated. I didn't think it was fair.

"Dana listened to what I had to say, which was pretty cool," Hunt continued. "I voiced my opinions about different things that I wasn't happy about, and now I'm [happy]. He said, ‘You know, I can't fix the problem if I don't what the problem is.' He's being pushed so many places because he's got a big company. But I said, you know, being the boss of the company should know what goes on. I was happy he listened and then he fixed the problem. It was good. He's a good person. He listened to what I had to say and sorted it out, so it was fine."
Anyway it's all behind now and we will have Hunt vs JDS which is awesome. I'm glad both sides were able to come to terms.

WAR HUNTO !!!!