View Single Post
03-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Doof Warrior
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
dude, i think their all overpaid. my point is i don't care about the cap hit the way everyone on here does. i guess its all the fantasy hockey these people play. gets ya worrying bout contracts. i look at what our team does on the ice and all the variables that are directly related to our team's play. i think the flyers are just young and still evolving. the goalie is not the problem to me. that said he won't be here after next year so all this moaning is worthless anyway. until there's a guy in the meantime he's keeping us from getting because of what were paying him then i could care less. but as far as the overall opinion on here to me, he's one of a few guys that are the reason this team isn't last in the league.
You guys really, really need to stop comparing contract worries to fantasy hockey. The comparison just doesn't work the way you think it does. The vast majority of fantasy hockey leagues have no salary cap, and contracts are of no concern.

If people were letting fantasy hockey motivate their concerns, they would care nothing about cap hit and everything about raw totals. They'd probably also think PIMs are a good thing.

Down in the basement, I've got a Craftsman lathe. Show it to the children when they misbehave.