Player Usage Chart
View Single Post
03-12-2013, 04:41 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Originally Posted by
IU Hawks fan
Players with a red circle have been on the ice for more shots against, while blue circles have been out for more shots for. The larger the circle, the greater the number of shots for/against.
What we can take from this:
- Rosival is miles better than Brookbank
- The Shaw line is far from being a traditional 3rd line checking line, as anyone watching could tell you. They're the energy line and Q is protecting who play against IE: they dominate lines worse than their own, as we've seen
- Keith/Seabrook is effectively the 2nd pair. Oduya/Hammer play better competition and still are more effective in not allowing shots.
- Sharp/Kane obviously need a center to play with
- Saad-Toews-Hossa obviously kick ass
- Carcillo has actually been pretty worthless, hence the 4' he's down to
Kruger the same as last year, starts all his shifts in the defensive zone and still ends up with a positive CORSI.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by massivegoonery