Player Usage Chart
View Single Post
03-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Originally Posted by
IU Hawks fan
Players with a red circle have been on the ice for more shots against, while blue circles have been out for more shots for. The larger the circle, the greater the number of shots for/against.
What we can take from this:
- Rosival is miles better than Brookbank
- The Shaw line is far from being a traditional 3rd line checking line, as anyone watching could tell you. They're the energy line and Q is protecting who play against IE: they dominate lines worse than their own, as we've seen
- Keith/Seabrook is effectively the 2nd pair. Oduya/Hammer play better competition and still are more effective in not allowing shots.
- Sharp/Kane obviously need a center to play with
- Saad-Toews-Hossa obviously kick ass
- Carcillo has actually been pretty worthless, hence the 4' he's down to
I post regularly at TCI,
But yes. Kane needs some linemates (and Bolland is the best we've got to play with him), Sharp's out now, so Kane needs 2 linemates (sorry Vik).
and the 3rd line is the most protected of lines.
Last edited by KanetoToews2883: 03-12-2013 at
. Reason: Saw Sam updated the usage chart
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by KanetoToews2883