Tomb Raider 2013
View Single Post
03-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Join Date: Feb 2005
Originally Posted by
Any of you fellows encounter a loading screen glitch at all?
There's a patch (v1.0.718.4) that fixes a few things that might be what you're experiencing:
- Addressed some stability and
on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for
crashes on startup
and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Osprey