View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 07:07 PM
FreshPerspective
Hextall is a deity!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
yea. he's on a hot streak but i've been watching his highlights and i don't know if anyone brought this up but he is not the same goaie he was when he played here. remember the whole when in doubt go into the butterfly and get scored up high every time through traffic? doesn't look like he does that as much now. he stays on his feet and plays way bigger in the net. my point is obviously whoever columbus's goalie coach is adjusted his game cause that is not how he played here. regardless of what happens with bryzgalov, we need a new goalie coach. reese sucks. why don't we just get allan bester?
Yeah I noticed it too. Seriously, Reese needs to go..he blow. Along with him send that idiot McCrossin packing. Actually, I wish all of management and the coaching staff would resign and we start from scratch. You can't fire a whole team but nobody said all of management can't be overthrown. I'm going to initiate a Declaration of Independence...we hold these truths to be self evident that Flyers management sucks....