View Single Post
03-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Fel 96
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Fel 96
On joining the Senators...

I'm just incredibly excited. It's going to be a great opportunity, it's a great organization in the country that I was born in and raised in so it's going to be exciting. I think Ottawa's a beautiful city and I've always loved the place. Both me and my fiancée are incredibly excited to be a part of this.

On joining the Sens as a Canadian...

You grow up being a fan of a Canadian team and being a Canadian kid the fan support there is absolutely phenomenal. You always love playing in Canada because those are always really exciting games to be a part of and now I'm going to be a part of a lot more of them and that's very exciting.

On new teammates he knows...

I've known Guillaume Latendresse for quite some time, we're pretty good friends actually from the few years he was with Minnesota and then Mike Lundin as well. I know a couple other guys as well. I know O.B. (Jim O'Brien) too just from skating this summer before the season started. I was just kind of texting back and forth with Gui and he was telling me about the guys and what good group it is and I know it's a younger group and a group I think there's a lot of things to be excited about. It's an organization that I think has a lot of things going for it and, like I said, I'm incredibly excited to be a part of it.
Matt Kassian speaks!

Fel 96 is offline   Reply With Quote