Old
03-12-2013, 09:27 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataldogg View Post
What realm do you live in? Lundqvist has fantastic rebound control. I don't think people here watch the average goaltender. There isn't an aspect of Lundqvist's game that I'd consider weak. He plays deep in his net which makes him more vulnerable up high because he has a harder time cutting down the angle, but he's even improved that over the last few seasons.

There is a reason he is a Vezina winner and 4x Vezina finalist.
I live in the realm where every game I watch him give up huge rebounds. Look, I truly think it's his only real fault. He's improved his glove hand, which was his other fault, exponentially since being a rookie. The rebound control has been my only complaint with him over the past 2 years or so. It's always been a problem with him. Even when he could grab the puck with his glove, he chooses to head it out.

Every single goaltender has a weak area. His is rebound control.