View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 08:48 PM
LeapOnOver
Tavares' new RW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
rotowire didn't confuse ellis and josi. they read the name that tsn and other websites use as the guy to replace suter. rotowire sucks

and I would like to say way to go to our fanbase here for being jerks to a guy who just asked a ****ing question.
Yeah, I wouldn't say that you guys are being jerks...just passionately disagreeing with the source I listed.

Honestly I agree with what many posters are saying. It definitely takes longer for many dmen to develop and I have a tendency to be much more patient with them. I wasn't sure on the "pegged to replace Suter" thing but I'm sure many hoped for more pp time and more offense from him.

So with that said I do tend to agree with most of you and of course I wouldn't be interested in Ellis as a return if I didn't think he still had potential. I was just wondering if he was suffering from what I think Bailey is over here where he has just soured on the Island and needs to move on to another club.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback it's a much clearer picture now. Good luck going forward. At least you won't have to worry about goalkeeping for a loooong time. That's what I'm jealous of :-)

LeapOnOver is offline   Reply With Quote