View Single Post
Old
03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
ltsthinaz

vCash: 500
Just watched the game on DVR. Ugh.

Need to win games like this - back-up goalie hasn't won in a year, guy with one goal scores two. Par for the course.

Funny thing was, I don't think this was the refs calling bad penalties. Buffalo just wanted this game more. Never should've happened to a 14th place team.

Rangers need to call up Kreider. I know Torts misuses him, but the third and fourth lines couldn't score on an open net. With a useless Gaborik, that leaves five possible scorers on the whole team.

And can Del Zotto hit the net, please. Not that he was the problem, he had one of his better games, but he shoots wide on golden opportunities more than any white man I've ever seen.

Not to mention the constant cycling, grinding, cough up the puck leaves us almost no chance to score.

I think the Rangers will make the playoffs, but absent some help at the trade deadline and an infusion of some offensive talent and someone taking a shot from the slot instead of this useless mucking and grinding by Boyle, Pyatt and others with no shot at scoring, this is not a serious contender for the Cup. Sorry. We overachieved last year, I think we can be better next year with more experience and some help from young kids. Not this year.

ltsthinaz is offline   Reply With Quote