Is Horcoff more important than most of us think?
View Single Post
03-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
Teflon Shawn lives a charmed life. He has uplifted us the last 5 or 6 years from being so bad we are out of the league to just missing the playoffs or being last in the league.
- He can't score 5-5 at all.
- His fo% the last 3 years was below 50%
- His 'heavy lifting' has conisted of having probably the worst cumulative plus minus in the league the previosu 3 years.
- He never scores important goals.
- Unlike a 20 year old guy in Taylor Hall (who is true capt material) he never is accountable for his own play and always talks about the youth on the team when things are going bad.
He'll come back and the team will win 3 out of 10 rather than 2 out of 10 and he will be extolled as the great difference maker.
Yes we miss Horcules badly.
I allways thought the horcoff hate club had no clue.
It has been proven!
I hope horcoff continues to get the support he now has.
Facing 1st /2nd comp with even zone start.
He will continue to be the 1PPG he was post 04-05 lockout when he had the same teamates.
Continue to force RNH in the same Comp and Zone start as horcoff.
drive his numbers down for the next two years to get a cheaper 2nd contract.
beerfish and the other sheep can have a new center to complain about!
EDIT: hows are PP now that he is in front of the net again.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by oilerbear