View Single Post
03-13-2013, 12:39 AM
I pay off the mods.
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by The Nose View Post
Skating, vision, better first-pass, bigger shot and offensive awareness to name a few. Lots more tools.
I'll give you offensive awareness, especially on the PP, and skating. His first pass is average and no better than Lashoff's at this point (it should be better, given Kindl's supposed skill). "Vision" is a little ambiguous. Kindl has better offensive vision, but Lashoff is better in his own end, and better at getting the puck out under pressure. I'll also agree that Kindl has a better shot, but I don't think it's bigger, at least not in the sense that it's any harder than Lashoff's, nor is it more accurate. Kindl just puts his shot to better use.

So, a couple things Kindl is clearly better at, and a couple more by a hair. But the inverse is true as well. Neither guy excited me a ton, but I like how Kindl has shown some consistency/development lately, and I like how Lashoff has surprised. I also like how they seem to complement each other. They've been a pretty decent third pairing of late.

jaster is offline   Reply With Quote