Old
03-13-2013, 02:26 AM
sparkle twin
On the Coooole Train

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I think it is kind of neat that I could schedule an appointment and walk around and look. I didn't realize that I could do that. BTW I attached the attachment he sent me for this year's prices
They do that in the summer, too. Sometimes they have an open house and you can walk around and check out pretty much any seat in the entire arena (except the suites). They usually have all the seats marked with a paper with the price of a half or full season ticket for that seat and if you decide that's the one you want you take the papers and go to the office or box-office and someone gets everything all set up for you. I like these nights because you can just walk around and go look at seats anywhere, like up by Pete and Terry or down on the glass or just check out different views and there are no sales people pressuring you but they're there if you need their help or just want to ask random, general questions. Even if you have tickets sometimes it's fun just to go to the open house to walk around and look at the view from other seats or just see how much other seats actually cost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz
I haven't noticed any changes in my section. Same people seem to be in their usual spots, but no additions either.
Eight people from my section have left. All were full season ticket holders. They all got pissed at the price increases and the lockout.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote