View Single Post
Old
07-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Toro

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrrus147 View Post
Vushnevski is a good defenseman, but why losing our only defenseman who can score 15-20 goals in a season. Souray is a great player, no matter what the morons on 110% can say, plus he's a great leader and a good guy.

Who will you use on the powerplay next year if we lose Souray? Markov and who?? Streit is not a good offensive defenseman at the moment (even if he could someday) and Bouillon/Dandenault/Rivet are already working on the second line of the powerplay. I don't think that any of those 3 guys are good enough to play on the first line of powerplay.

Souray got one of the best shot in the NHL and one of the most dangerous defenseman at the point. We already have a bunch of good defensive defenseman, I don't why we should trade Souray for a other one
I can't believe all the trade proposale including Souray.. Especially when we don't get an offensive Defenceman in return

Souray is our toughest player by far

He is also the only Defenceman we got that can score 15-20 goals

We have 2 offensive capable Defenceman Markov and Souray and a sub defenceman that has offensive capabilities.

Markov Komisarek
Souray Rivet
Bouillon Dandeneault

Striet, Cote

The best affordable thing we can do to our defence is trade dandeneault and Drop rivet to the 3rd pair and Get a new 2-way defensman for the 2nd pairing with wheels to help with sourays only real flaw(slow)but he is a big man with decent agility and one of the best point shots in the league.

Rivet should retire a hab he wears the CH with Honour same with Souray

Toro is offline   Reply With Quote