Thread: Prospect Info: Buffalo Jr. Sabres (OJHL)
View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 08:23 AM
LaxSabre

vCash: 213
Buffalo Junior Sabres-North York Rangers Second Round Playoff Schedule.

Game #1 - Wednesday, March 13 - First Niagara Center, Buffalo, NY - 7:00 pm ET.
Game #2 - Friday, March 15 - North York Centennial Arena, North York, Ontario, Canada - 7:00 pm ET.
Game #3 - Saturday, March 16 - Buffalo State College Ice Arena, Buffalo, NY - 7:00 pm ET.
Game #4 - Tuesday, March 19 - North York Centennial Arena, North York, Ontario, Canada - 7:45 pm ET.
Game #5 - Wednesday, March 20 - Northtowns Center, Amherst, NY - 7:00 pm ET.
Game #6 - Friday, March 22 - North York Centennial Arena, North York, Ontario, Canada - 7:00 pm ET.
Game #7 - Saturday, March 23 - Northtowns Center, Amherst, NY - 7:30 pm ET.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to make it to any of the games this round. Just too darn busy with other sports stuff on the nights where we play at home. I'll be following along - at least on twitter-refreshing the scoreboard page. Hopefully the Sabres advance so I can make it to a game in the next round.

How come there was no promotion at last nights NHL Sabres-Rangers game for tonights Junior Sabres-Rangers game? which is even being played at the same First Niagara Center. (LOL, back to back hockey games at the FNC featuring teams using the Sabres-Rangers nicknames.) Yeah, I know its tough chore for people to head down to the FNC on consecutive nights but hey you never know there could be a few people at last nights game who may have wanted to attend if they had known about it. You could have shown the video that recap the first round series sweep with a voice and graphic edit promoting the first game of the North York series at the FNC. Definiately a miss opportunity there!

Hopefully you make up for it with promotion for Saturdays Game #3 at Buffalo State during Saturdays afternoons Senators-Sabres game. You could get some fans who may want to attend another hockey game especially ones who are traveling back towards the Falls on their way home. I know tickets are cheap as they are but maybe you could entice them even more to attend by doing a deal if they show their ticket from that afternoon Sabres game, you get a free ticket for every one ticket you buy. Or buy one ticket, you get another for the student/senior citizen price of $3.00 deal.

Well good luck to the Junior Sabres in this series! Go Junior Sabres!

Edit: Congrats to Tyler, Michael and Jack for winning those awards that Woodhouse mentioned below.

Last edited by LaxSabre: 03-13-2013 at 08:39 AM.
LaxSabre is offline   Reply With Quote