View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Habbybirthday
"I ****ing LOVE it"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertonhabsfan View Post
finally going to my first Habs game !! Boston at Montreal April 6th !! looking for some advice on what to do while there? can you go to morning skate ? in Brassard too ? places to eat? pubs for after the game etc. ?? Would appreciate any info you folks would share !! thanks
Where are you staying? I would recommend Candlewood suites it's on renee-levesque a short walk to the bell centre. I also have stayed at the Travelodge it was more expensive and the room was tiny compared to Cadlewood. Candlewood also has alot of rooms with kitchenettes if you are staying like a week. My favourite thing to do for food there is to go to the grocery store and pick up some stuff and cook it yourself! There grocery stores downtown will blow your mind... Horse burgers, Rabbit confit, Duck confit, bison, venison.. giant tubs of duck fat. All sorts of novelty stuff.

Other than that I would go to "La Belle Province" lol... Crunch some steamies (steamies will change your hotdog life) and poutine!

I've also eaten at some fine places.. Mostly found them pretty over-priced.. good whiskey and wine though.

Enjoy.