View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 10:50 AM
MattyMo35
Schwartz Be With You

vCash: 500
BACKES-C. He's been fine defensively, but he can't handle a puck this season.
BERGLUND-B+. He's shooting the puck more and crashing the net with authority.
CRACKNELL-I
D'AGOSTINI-I
LANGENBRUNNER-I
MCDONALD-C. Pretty meh grade for a pretty meh player this season.
MURRAY-I.
NICHOL-B. He does what he's supposed to. Still dominating the faceoff dot, giving decent minutes.
OSHIE-A-. One of the most consistent forwards this season.
PERRON-B. He's made a lot of amazing plays, but at the same time he's made some terrible plays and took way too many penalties early on.
PORTER-I
REAVES-B-. He's been decent, I just wish he would drop the gloves more often.
SCHWARTZ-C+. He's been good defensively, but hasn't really provided much in the offensive zone.
SOBOTKA-A++- You can't ask much more from Soby this year. He's so consistent, and he can play anywhere you want him too and just works very hard.
STEEN-B- The expiriment at center hasn't gone too bad, but I still think he's a winger ideally.
STEWART-A. Only thing stopping me from giving him an A+ is he's had a couple of lulls in the season where he wasn't at the top of his game. Otherwise, no complaints.
TARASENKO-I

COLE-B- He has his ups and downs like most young Dmen.
JACKMAN-A. Solid as a rock this year. Chipping in some offense too lol.
PIETRANGELO-B-. His game is starting to turn around, but overall he hasn't played up to his standards in my opinion.
POLAK-B. He's had some off games, but for a third pairing Dman, he's been solid.
REDDEN-C. He's been all over the spectrum from being one of our best Dmen on any given night, to being so bad that I want to gouge my eyes out.
RUSSELL-D+. He's been better lately, but he's had an absolutely brutal stretch of games.
SHATTENKIRK-A. Love Shatty's game this year. Solid in his own zone, creative in the offensive zone.

ALLEN-B-. If we're comparing him to other 3rd stringers, he's been great. Comparing him to a backup, like I have with my grade, I'd say he's been decent.
ELLIOTT-F. Just brutal this season. He may not get another chance in St. Louis.
HALAK-D. His record is alright, but he hasn't really made the key saves when we need him to. His overall play is not on par with the rest of the #1 goalies in the NHL.

MattyMo35 is offline   Reply With Quote