View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 11:10 AM
Stan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Greening-Turris-Silfverberg can provide offense on any given night, especially now that Turris took that monkey off his back. Silf is a guy to watch out for and Greening has been solid.

Latendresse-Smith-Alfredsson can be quite a gritty line. Not the fastest, obviously, but when they get the puck in deep, they're dangerous. I watched that line single-handedly pin Boston in their own end every shift last game, in the first period.

Daugavins-Zibanejad-Neil can also be gritty and tough. Ziba has been a bit disappointing this season, but the line as a whole shot not be overlooked.

Fourth line, well. It's a fourth line.

Their defense is what I don't get. They've been good but looking at those pairings, HOW are they playing so good. I do like Methot-Gonchar but on top of that... what?

Lehner-Bishop can steal a game at any given time.

The team as a whole, if they are working as hard as they have been over the last month, can beat any team - or at the very least, make it real tough.
I was at the Boston - Ottawa game and Ottawa looked awful. Boston played a terrible first 20 mins or it wouldn't have been a game. Alfredsson is terrible and that whole line was dysfunctional. Turris is obviously skilled but too soft on the puck to be a consistent threat.

I have no idea how they're winning.

Methot is very underrated....he's the only one who impressed me