View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 01:28 PM
detrude
(╯□)╯ ︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
Some stats I put together in the thread about McLellan on the main board.

The Avs since January 2011 -

61-77-13

We have been shutout 18 times in that span, meaning 12% of the games we play result in the Avs being shutout.

We have lost in regulation 67 times (44%), OT 9 times (6%) and SO 4 times (3%).

We have won in regulation 30 times (20%), OT 11 times (7%) and SO 13 times (8%).

Our worst loss came to Calgary in what we refer to as the "Valentines Day Massacre", a 9-1 drubbing which included the retiring of Forsberg prior to said game.

The one constant in all of that is our coach, Joe Sacco having a hand in every single game.

Despite having a regulation win percentage of a paltry 20% over the course of his past 151 games, we've yet to can him and actually extended him beyond this season.

So imagine playing for the next two seasons and only winning on average 4 games every 20 games played in regulation. Now imagine you had an 'A' on your jersey as opposed to a Shark.
To add to this:

After last night, Sacco is now 29-46-6 against the NW and 91-106-20 against the west. If not for a winning record against the east (don't have the exact numbers in front of me right now, but I think it's like 60% or something like that), he'd have an embarrassingly bad overall record.