View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustrock View Post
Too bad for Eager and the team. This is a guy that in some ways has the body and skill set to play 3rd or 4th line minutes when he's motivated.

Can't just be the concussion though, otherwise he wouldn't have bounced around as much as he has.
This is a guy with an offseason concussion problem that got in a bar fight and was drunk, disorderly and was charged for it. Obviously more going on with this player than a concussion. Not sure either that any of the actions listed are responsible behavior for recovering from post concussion. Pretty sure drinking is supposed to be off that list as well

As far the Org I wish they set higher expectations on players offseason dedication and lifestyle issues. But with having Khabi and Eager back after incidents it sends a mixed message.

The org imo would've been better not to have Eager back at all this year. I don't know that they needed to see anymore of him. That Eager played better this year even suggests that he was gone anyway and the org had already thought him expendable. So why have him in lineup this year? Org could've made an example of him.

The only reason you would play a more intent Ben Eager is to possibly get something for him. I dunno, I imagine they tried to see if there was any interest out there.

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote