View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Dagoon44

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Dagoon44 Send a message via Yahoo to Dagoon44
I am going to sit here and pat myself on the back for a few minutes and laugh. I love getting to say I told you so but i did and in this case it sucks that I did.
I warned you all that he would come in here and be a quick fix for a year or so and then he would ruin the core of this team. Torts has a shelf life of 2 years to win after that your screwed and the act wears thin.. He has done nothing and I mean nothing here as a coach.. He rode hank into the ground last year and came up short. This season he has stripped the team of it's dignity and is about to lose the room.. He has seen players that are NHL stars play like 4th liners and the world class goalie you all love so much turn to a avg over worked and stressed out shell of himself.. Boyle has gone back to sucking.. Gabby is invisible and passed around like a joint at a dead concert.. Tort is in the process of ruining our best prospect in 15 yrs in Kreider and do i have to mention the Richards? get this increate ***** out of NY and cut ties as fast as possible. No one hated this hiring more then me and I swear Renney should have never gone. but get James Patrick in here or a guy with game plain asap.. Bring in Fotiu to run the PP ( go ahead make fun of me check out his stats as a coach and his PP %) Get Some F'ing Rangers Pride in the room and throw this piece of crap out of NY asap..