03-13-2013, 02:19 PM
Taelin
Resident Hipster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZamboni View Post
Layne .....

So please correct me if I'm wrong ...

There seems to be a pattern with you and a couple others about trades. When evaluating there MUST be a winner and a loser in trades. You seem to come at it from that mindset. Why?

You (and a few others) can't possibly bring yourself to evaluate it from a needs filled perspective. You also evaluate worth based mainly on points acquired. Why?

Objective hockey fans see this as a win win for both clubs. Not only when the trade happened, not only today, but also 3, 5, 7 years from now. Kassian, Foligno, and CoHo will continue to develop and be equally valued (appreciated) in their respective clubs.
^
Why can't you possibly see this?

Your winner/loser mentality when it comes to all trades (I've seen you comment on) is simply weird.

News flash .... There doesn't need to be a winner/loser in trades for it to be a good trade.
Agreed. Plus, powerforward prospects take longer to develop because they're expected to score, fight and hit consistently game in and game out. Bertuzzi didn't break out until he was 25, so patience is needed for both Kassian and Foligno. Not saying they'll be as good as Bertuzzi was in his prime, but we need to be patient with them.

Taelin is offline   Reply With Quote