View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 02:28 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
As a Coyotes fan, I think it's pretty unfair that Johnson has lost his job to Klinkhammer so quickly. Johnson looked AMAZING in his first couple of games, too. It remains to be seen if Klinkhammer is any more or less consistent. If his game falls off a cliff once the adrenaline of being in the NHL wears off in a few games. Johnson stopped producing points but was still forechecking hard and creating chances, which is all you should expect from a 4th line RW, anyhow. I expect Klinkhammer will fall into the same habit, but is a LW which is considerably less valuable to Phoenix at the moment. All of Torres (LHS, LW), Chipchura (LHS, LW) and Bissonnette (LHS, LW) are playing well right now, and all are 4th line players. Same goes for Klinkhammer (LHS, LW). So why waive Johnson now? Me, I'd give Klinkhammer a few more games to see if he can keep it up. If not, he's the one who should be demoted, and not Johnson.
I liked Johnson a lot. Doesn't make sense for the Preds right now but I hope my team picks him up.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote