View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Coolburn

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
Just received the email for those that havent seen it yet (confirming what k2737 stated above)
Quote:
Dear Fans,

I hope you are having a good week and you had a chance to read the letter I recently sent out regarding feedback from our Panthers pregame fan forums.

As I said in that letter, the comments and feedback I have received from our fans has been tremendous and we have already begun making enhancements and changes to some of the recommendations our fans have suggested.

In that vein, fans have suggested that we create different benefits in exchange for the concert series. We have decided in addition to the season seat owner concert series we will include new Panthers-centric renewal benefits as added value to our most loyal and passionate fans. Those benefits are as follows:

- Panthers Bonus Tickets: Full season seat owners will receive four bonus tickets per seat in their account, half season seat owners will receive two bonus tickets per seat and mini season seat owners will receive one bonus ticket per seat. Bonus tickets are available for non-blackout games only during the 2013-14 season on the same level of the season tickets, based on availability.

- Panthers 20th Season Commemorative Pin: All season seat owners will receive a Panthers 20th Season Commemorative pin and a special pin will also be created for original 93 season seat owners, 10 year and 5 year season seat owners.

- Panthers Season Ticket Card: All season seat accounts that choose the digital ticket option will receive a Season Ticket Card uploaded with the games in their ticket plan. Each fan will receive one Season Ticket Card per seat. Similar to paper tickets, the Season Ticket Card can be scanned at any of our entrance gates, and will grant you access to the BB&T Center.

Due to the length of time it take to verify account details and with the addition of the new added renewal benefits, we have extended the renewal deadline to Friday, March 22. You can contact your representative today to discuss your renewal at 954-835-7285 or renew online today at www.FloridaPanthers.com/AccountManager or fax your invoice to 954-835-7200. Please renew by March 22 to ensure you receive all of these incredible benefits.

Thank you once again for your loyalty and support and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Best regard,

Michael R. Yormark
President
Florida Panthers Hockey Club

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote