Old
03-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANYOUNGBLOOD17 View Post
Good thing Chevy does not have to get your permission b4 acting///

- alot of people were upset that we traded Poni back to Jersey citing no depth for the 3 rd line....... promotion to Wright to the 3rd line and I counted 5 legitimate scoring opportunities he was directly involved in last night (snake bitten/ once Wright breaks his Goal cherry & I predict the flood gates will open).....

I understand your trading Hainsey concerns.... I do its a cautious/ conservative approach......... I am just predicting that we will roll the dice and the trade will happen with a minnimum mid 2nd and mid 4th picks comming back......

3 weeks to the deadline lets see who ends up being Wright ummmm right...

the difference between poni's role on this team and hainsy's role is night and day.

If you really think those situations are comparable this is a lost cause. if you think a 3rd line lw and top 4 d (taking the toughest matches, in the defensive zone and second PP time and PK) are equivalent i need to join you nhl13 gm connected league right away.

i'll admit its more cautious/conservative then your suggestion...but your suggestion is dangerously bold.