Thread: Speculation: Winnipeg Jets 2013 Draft Talk
View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 04:48 PM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind View Post
the difference between poni's role on this team and hainsy's role is night and day.

If you really think those situations are comparable this is a lost cause. if you think a 3rd line lw and top 4 d (taking the toughest matches, in the defensive zone and second PP time and PK) are equivalent i need to join you nhl13 gm connected league right away.

i'll admit its more cautious/conservative then your suggestion...but your suggestion is dangerously bold.
The Poni example was used to cite the fallout on this board that the sky was falling.......and we are heading for last place in the league......sky did not fall and the team is playing better without him...... Hainsey is servicable this year, not outstanding.......... somebody else can fill his minutes.......

If the Ducks fighting for 1st are considering trading Corey Perry to protect their future....... Thats dangerously Bold.... Trading the servicable Hainsey is a calculated gamble at best.....

Again our views on the matter are complete opposite........I agree to disagree..... and I repeat I believe Hainsey is gone b4 the deadline.....lets wait and see which way Chevy goes in the next three weeks .......