View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 05:12 PM
silverfish
Mr. Glass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
Round 32 Die Rise....had every bit of potential to go farther. Turns out the Buhdda/upside down room is an awesome place to chain (I've been trying to stick it out on the roof). Got distracted once, went down, managed to escape with who's who (luckily the elevator was waiting for me to go up) I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but I kind of kept on running, wasn't sure if I was downed and Quick Revive auto-picked me up or what, but before I could pick myself up, my downed player just got back up and I was missing Who's Who and quick revive. Went down boxing to replace my Galil (had galil, an-94, and Ray gun all pack a punched) thought the round was over, but four of em took me down out of nowhere.

One thing I should probably start doing is draining my ray gun. I hardly used it my last game. Lol, I'd go back and play another game, but that last one was bordering on two hours long and it can be mentally exhausting. Oh well. At least I hit 30 quicker than it took me to do so on Town.
Man, every time I read your posts I get so jealous. I SUCK at zombies. I can't get passed round 10 solo probably. I never play, so that might explain it, but it gets frustrating real fast for me

Had a crazy good league game go to waste today...

51 kills, 26 deaths, 9 caps, 15 defends. Scored 7225 points to lead the lobby by 3K, and we lost 231-165. Hovering around Gold 8 when I logged off.