View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 07:03 PM
Lurch

vCash: 85
How about every player whose salary was not paid by Washington. You are in New York, what do you know about the Hershey Bears? How many games have you attended? I have gone to every home game for many years and know the team well. If Ted and GMGM cannot manage the NHL team well, what makes you think they care at all for the AHL affiliate? You tell me, what hot prospect is in Hershey that was signed by the Caps?

That said, don't take my word for it. Both coach French and our GM have said in recent interviews that Washington does not send quality prospects and leaves them to fend for themselves and they do the best they can with what they are given. As you can imagine we are having a tough time without 1/2 of our D corps and frequent callups of our #1 goalie.

As far as ignoring us, do you know who showed up from the Caps for our 75th anniversary? Nobody. The president of the AHL was there, but no Ted or GMGM. How about the outdoor Classic this or last year? Answer again is none. When we played in DC during the lockout, Norfolk was the home team. I could go on, but you get the point. No support nor pride in the AHL affiliate.

Lurch is offline   Reply With Quote