View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Liberati0n*
Full Hammock

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
How about every player whose salary was not paid by Washington. You are in New York, what do you know about the Hershey Bears? How many games have you attended? I have gone to every home game for many years and know the team well. If Ted and GMGM cannot manage the NHL team well, what makes you think they care at all for the AHL affiliate? You tell me, what hot prospect is in Hershey that was signed by the Caps?

That said, don't take my word for it. Both coach French and our GM have said in recent interviews that Washington does not send quality prospects and leaves them to fend for themselves and they do the best they can with what they are given. As you can imagine we are having a tough time without 1/2 of our D corps and frequent callups of our #1 goalie.

As far as ignoring us, do you know who showed up from the Caps for our 75th anniversary? Nobody. The president of the AHL was there, but no Ted or GMGM. How about the outdoor Classic this or last year? Answer again is none. When we played in DC during the lockout, Norfolk was the home team. I could go on, but you get the point. No support nor pride in the AHL affiliate.
Literally not one single sentence in this post addressed what I had asked. You look like such a fool, but I'm glad to see my hunch about your position was right. No one is disputing that the prospect supply has dried up in the last couple of years (especially this one). That has nothing to do with the Caps' role in the Calder Cup wins.

Thanks for the numbers, Millhaus, although since you don't live in Hershey you may not be qualified to talk about the subject. Anyway, those numbers don't even note the presence of Neuvirth. Didn't he win playoff MVP in one of those two years?

Liberati0n* is offline   Reply With Quote