View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 08:17 PM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenJet89 View Post
overall i tend to agree with dean. I dont know if any one player will step in and take hainseys role immediately per say... but once toby is back we have a decent mix of guys at our disposal.

anyone have word on the kulda situation? cause he could make things interesting too. not that i expect him to step in and be amazing, but another left hand dman that COULD be a top 6 guy will help our depth. especially if we consider moving hainsey

also derek meech has looked solid imo... he's a pretty sound overall player, not going to wow you but is certainly not a liability

sometimes tough decisions have to be made. and if the organization feels that hainsey wont be around next year, or if were offered a decent deal. i think we have to take it. it could have zero effect on the team or it could backfire huge. but thats just how pro sports are. someone will be moved at the deadline. and id say theres a pretty good chance its a defenceman
I really thought Meech looked shaky and I wouldn't read anything into the plus 2.

He and Stu were thoroughly outshot and struggled with clearing the O zone.