View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Flukeshot
Holmgren activate!

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by achdumeingute View Post
lol. Insta matches from their clubs. Get outta here with 5m comp...it will take 12m per for them to walk on OEL.
I should've elaborated. The reason I mentioned 2 D from each team was with the goal to get either. The UFA Ds are terrible. We'd end up paying 4m for a 2nd pairing D. And we definitely need a D even if we can't get a top pairing one.

Rundblad or Cole would be good additions to the Flyers, so if we force their teams to act on their top priorities the may have to let those guys go for a 2nd rd pick. I chose St.louis and Phoenix specifically because of how many players they need to resign and their financial situations.

The goal would be to offer the highest contract possible to OEL or Shat or Pietroangelo without having compensation include a 2nd rd pick so that we can also offer other teammates sheets.

Or does anyone know if the pick has to be in the next draft or the next 2? If its next 2 then it opens the door for the next range of compensation.

I don't think an offer sheet for four 1sts is realistic so I wouldn't suggest that.