View Single Post
Old
03-13-2013, 09:23 PM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedved View Post
I never saw it last year and thought he would be a solid player. Started the year in the exact same manner, was benched, and has gotten better and better.

If he could start finding the net a bit more, my god, what a player the habs have and if he doesn't, he creates so much space and turnovers while playing solid in his own end.

so strong on that puck!
He was scratched after one game. One game in a season that had no exhibition game and only 1 week of training camp. I mean, so many players could have been scratched if we really want to be fair.
I didn't think Eller needed to be scratched, after one game, that was very harsh especially when only 2-3 players had a good first game.

Eller showed sign of dominance last year when he we placed AK on his wings. That's how AK-Eller-Moen had so much success against opponents. This year, he continued his natural development, he got bigger, improved his skills.
He's truly solid. He still should be used more, and he needs a regular spot on the PP, not sure what we're waiting for,

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote