Old
03-14-2013, 01:19 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
Seriously, eh?

I forget which game but after one of PK's first 5 games Bergy and the other clowns were all unanimous on the fact that Subban is the 6th best d-man on this team.

Not 2, 3, 4 or 5... BUT SIXTH.

They collectively shared this belief that Subban was basically a wild chicken last year with inflated stats because of ''bad habits'' and that Therrien is going to make him into a boring yet error-free 6th d-man.

Today's show, they've mellowed their tone and insinuated that Subban is benefiting mostly because of Markov.

Of course, they are not completely wrong. Yes, Subban is a better, takes a bit less chances, is a bit more disciplined. But who's to say this is all Therrien and not natural development.

I really hate this province sometimes because if Subban was a ''local'' they'd be all waiting together in line to **** his ****
I agree, I'm sure Therrien has some say over PK's progression. But people are all over Therrien's nuts because there's a show now called the ''24 CH'' and they saw Therrien take Subban in a video room and point out a mistake. Oh my god, this guy is such a freaking genius. I'm sure Martin would go in his office during intermissions and count the number of buggers he could pick out of his nose while his assistants played angry birds on their iphones.

Don't get me wrong, I think Therrien is doing a great job. I think having a defensive coach was also a great addition, and a no brainer. But I also think PK would be this good if a bunch of other coaches were there. I mean, if PK could still look darn good under such a clueless coaching staff last year with RC, then he'd look amazing under any decent one.
Crosby said Therrien was a great coach for him. Does anybody here think those young superstars would suck if it wasn't Therrien there?

Therrien's had a great year, but PK is PK.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote