View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 12:39 AM
greyboy67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero View Post
Danish Mats
That's precisely what I was thinking tonight. "Holy *****, that's a young Mats Sundin out there!" How many times did he just skate up to a Sen, take the puck away and lead another attack? How high is his ceiling? I think the kid is just starting to understand how good he can be.

More than any game this season, this one gave us a glimpse of a very exciting future.

A 19-year old superstar to be. Galchenyuk is going to break out soon and it will be a sight to behold. What a freaking shot that almost won the game in the last minute.

Brendan Gallagher. Really, who thought he would be this good and this tough? The Calder Cup is his for the taking.

P. K. Subban. Spectacular tonight. That slap shot is a thing of beauty. He may not win the Norris this season, but he's going to own the damn thing in a few years. Get him signed for the long term, Mark.

Pacioretty? Beast on Bauers.

Marc Bergevin. Dude rocks and he's a pretty sharp dresser. This guy is not going to rest on his laurels.

Can't wait for Diaz and Prust to get back.

The Gainey-Gauthier years are receding—not fast enough—but they are in the rear view mirror.

Great expectations? You better believe it. I always wanted to live 1972 over again.

greyboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote