View Single Post
Old
03-14-2013, 01:23 AM
ImIdaho
Choo-Choo-Choose me!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
Oh please this ******** has gone on long enough from the hate torts crowd. You want him to go up an coachspeak, seemingly answering questions while really saying nothing? Yeah, those are great to watch. I love it when they pretend to answer questions but really say nothing. Torts tells you what's on his mind, and if he doesn't want to then at least he's a man and tells you to your face instead of rattling on about nothing just hoping either the reporters will be so bored or try to be so polite that they don't bother pushing him harder for follow up.
So, we should give him props for snapping at the voice of the Rangers?

Listen, if he doesn't want to say anything than have him not come out for the interviews, and let's not pretend every single question that was lobbed his way was borderline idiotic or something similar in vain to what Brooks would ask.

The team started off like ****, the PP was in disarray, and I'm supposed to give him brownie points just for the sole fact he is the coach of the Rangers, and I should vilify a reporter because he had the audacity to ask why the team is under performing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
Edit: Also, who the **** wants to fire a coach because of how he talks to the media? Some of you need to get your priorities straight.
That, him constantly juggling the lines, putting players all over the place (1st, 2nd, 3rd lines), not allowing our talented players to play to their strengths, inconsistency with punishing players who play bad. I would have said PP but after being 30th for a while, 22nd doesn't seem that bad.